Thread: The Playground
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2016, 04:09 PM   #8 (permalink)
littledhampir

DoM
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alissa Rhodes
Ravenclaw
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Indigo Rousseau
Mysteries
x8
not throwing away my shot | Slytherpuff | roll for initiative | woof you ❤

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimothy View Post
HALT? Whaaaat?

Vivi stepped backward and kept squinting at the boy. The sun was really getting into her eyes a little bit, even if it wasn't shining much. But you know... LIGHT hurts. Oh, ohh... permission? Vivi tilted her head. Didn't she ask permission before? Maybe the other boy didn't hear her. But... they seemed to be playing make-believe! She didn't mind!

"I'm sorry, gentle sir!" the eleven year old said with a curtsy. Maybe they were being dramatic? "May I please join you up there?" Was that good enough? Did good ole Sir hear it this time? Could she climb up nowww?
Oh good she was playing along. That curtsy was a nice touch too. Olly grinned briefly before regaining his persona. "Come on up madam." Did she need some help? He laid down on top of the monkey bars and looked down through them. It hadn't been too hard for him to climb up, but he'd done it before. If she'd never climbed up on top of monkey bars before she might need some help. He watched just in case.

"May I ask the name of my lovely visitor?" He asked. "I am sir Oliver of Slytherin." He wished he had a costume or something.