Thread: The Treehouse
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2016, 02:41 PM   #3 (permalink)
Lislchen

DERP & DMAC
Dwarf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Siobhán O'Shea
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Olly Emmons-Clarke
Environmental Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Yasmina Payton
Accidents & Catastrophes
x3 x2
The Kisapaths | Sila!Roti | -2 | TouchableHair | ToiletPaperGuy | QueenOfConfusion

Quote:
Originally Posted by RachieRu View Post
Harriet was still exploring the big grounds of Hogwarts. She had known that they were going to be big but she didn't think that they would be this big. She was loving it all. The grounds were fast becoming her favourite place. She remembered her father telling her all about the grounds and telling her stories about when he was a student. She remembered the memoires fondly, and was excited to be making her own.

"Oh my days!" She murmured as she came around the corner and saw the big tree house. She had a tree house at home, but this one was amazing. "Oh. I Really am going to love it here" Especially if everything was this amazing.
Maggie had found that while she wasn't a huge fan of the treehouse as such she quite liked the tree it was in. Like, it had the perfect location for people watching AND if you sat in the grass underneath it you got the PERFECT combination of sun and shade.

Therefore: perfect tree.

Brushing down her dress Maggie was once again sitting there, taking advantage of the still dry and somewhat warm weather. She only looked up briefly when she heard someone approach the tree(house) but quickly went back to writing in her journal. She was going to have to get a new one soon actually. Hmm.

________________________________{Drabbles}_{Meet Lissy}_{DERP}