Thread: Common Room
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2016, 11:41 AM   #12 (permalink)
Devina Wellheart
Hufflepuff

DMGS
Ramora

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Silas Rainier Montesh Jr
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Braedon James Lorkin
Games & Sports
1 of 4 Amigos Don't underestimate me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleLunarLion View Post
Selina, entered the common room yet again looking disgruntled, What sort of common room had an entrance that was practically a crawl space! She brushed down her robes and pulled her fingers through her silvery hair. The Common room itself was however breath taking, Everything was so bright and golden, and the smell of nectar and pollen from all the plants hung like honey in the air. It was definitely not what she expected.
She walked further into the room her head held up, and sat herself sown in the middle of one of the comfy sofas facing the fire. the reflection of the flames flickering in her pale pink eyes.
Miranda saw a new girl enter through the little hatch doorway into the commonroom. So, she decided to say hello. She slapped on her best friend-making smile and walked over to her.
" Hi, I'm Miranda. I'm a first year too. " Randi had seen the girl get sorted. " Perhaps we could sit at the house table at breakfast?" Randi's eyes were a twinkling sea of blue as she waitied hoping that the girl would say hi back.