Thread: Music Classroom
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2016, 04:29 AM   #21 (permalink)
Devina Wellheart
Hufflepuff

DMGS
Ramora

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Silas Rainier Montesh Jr
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Braedon James Lorkin
Games & Sports
1 of 4 Amigos Don't underestimate me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
As Julien talked to Hady he noticed another student standing near them as if waiting. He liked the way the child was being polite. She had respect this was good for a first year. Finishing his conversation with Hady he turned to look at the first year in front of him, "Did you need something?" He wasn't sure if she was just waiting for the room or if she really needed a question answered.

Pulling out his wand he quieted the piano, there was no point in staying now. Students were needing to practice and he was just in the way. He'd have to go look for another place to read. There were plenty of places of course so it wasn't all that bad.
" hello, Professor. I'm Miranda Blaze. I'll be in your first years Charms class, Sir.... I rather like charms... I find them facinating and limitless." Miranda stated very matter of fact. " I signed up for the Charms Competition... Should be great fun.... but if for instance a student needed help preparing.... Could they get a little extra help from you, Sir? "