Thread: Music Classroom
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2016, 01:59 AM   #18 (permalink)
Devina Wellheart
Hufflepuff

DMGS
Ramora

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Silas Rainier Montesh Jr
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Braedon James Lorkin
Games & Sports
1 of 4 Amigos Don't underestimate me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
He watched curiously as she looked around. Had she never been in here before and was just trying to decide if she wanted to try things or was it just a reaction since he was in here to see if things were in their place. "This is the first time I've been in here. It's a very nice place for young musician's to practice."

She played two different instruments, that was impressive. "You seem like a very well rounded person Hadleigh. That is a very good quality to have." He tried to make sure his own children were pretty well rounded. "Have you played the instruments long?" It made him wonder what kind of talent was at the school that he didn't know about. He really did need to try to get to know students a little better this term, but he liked not at the same time.

"Oh no, I have never learned to play. I just enjoy the sounds and thankfully with magic I don't need to know to enjoy."

Miranda walked into the music classroom and found a seat quickly... She was very excited to be able to come today. She loved music and was a decent little singer and was eager to learn new things... No matter what it was.. She looked around after having sat down and she noticed the professor speaking with another student. So, she folded her hands onto her lap and waited ever so patiently to be able to introduce herself.