Thread: Music Classroom
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2016, 01:47 AM   #17 (permalink)
Bazinga
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritWolfe Malfoy View Post
A small smile pulled at her lips when she was noticed. She had heard this once before but she couldn't recall when or where it had been, possibly some old muggle show. The piano was rather soothing though she had to admit. Maybe she would give listening to it a try while studying sometime.

Her eyes moved around the quiet room taking in everything she already knew was there. The Professors question soon had Hadleigh turning her attention back onto him. "I am Sir. I play the guitar some as well as the drums." Since joining the Sirens the guitar was't played as much but that was alright. "Do you play?" If he could ask her then it was alright to return the question, right?
He watched curiously as she looked around. Had she never been in here before and was just trying to decide if she wanted to try things or was it just a reaction since he was in here to see if things were in their place. "This is the first time I've been in here. It's a very nice place for young musician's to practice."

She played two different instruments, that was impressive. "You seem like a very well rounded person Hadleigh. That is a very good quality to have." He tried to make sure his own children were pretty well rounded. "Have you played the instruments long?" It made him wonder what kind of talent was at the school that he didn't know about. He really did need to try to get to know students a little better this term, but he liked not at the same time.

"Oh no, I have never learned to play. I just enjoy the sounds and thankfully with magic I don't need to know to enjoy."