Thread: The Pathways
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2016, 01:37 AM   #16 (permalink)
Callie

DMC
Snidget

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Katarina Emily Denaker
First Year
Fluttery Pegasi

Quote:
Originally Posted by crimsonlion View Post
"Oh I'm sorry!" reaches out to pet Asher. Im so sorry I'm just lost in my own little world. So how was your summer?" She watched the ferret scurry away. He seemed content.

Im so glad I'm back too. This summer was good, but it really had its bad parts. And plus I missed it here. It's an experience all itself."

She fiddled with the sand. Pulling it in between her fingers. She noticed Rachel wasn't around. Maybe she was just unpacking still. Or busy. But it was unusual for Hadley to be without her.
"It's fine. He's safe, and he seems to like you so, no harm done." There was the summer question again. It was becoming increasingly clear to Hadley she wasn't going to avoid the topic. It just kept coming and frankly it was getting tiring trying to deflect it every time. It was amazing how much having such a small secret because you didn't feel up to talking about something weighed on a person.

Sighing, Hads shrugged again. "My summer...was..." Too late to deflect now, and she really hadn't thought through whether or not she wanted to tell anyone. So moment of truth, should she lie, or be honest? "It sucked, honestly. My Dad really isn't okay with me being a witch I guess, and, yeah. It was pretty bad." There. She said it out loud to someone other than Kitridge. "So yeah, let's talk about your summer. All the good stuff."