Thread: Music Classroom
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2016, 11:02 PM   #16 (permalink)
itsjustjesse
formerly: Optimist.Prime

DMLE & DMT
Fwooper

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Yarborough
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emerald Peridot "Dot" Ainsley
Gryffindor
Fourth Year

x10
HOLISTIC ACTRESS {X O} EVERYTHING IS CONNECTED

Mel grinned as she watched Noelle tuning her guitar. “How long have you played?” Mel asked excitedly as she hadn’t known that Noelle was a guitarist really at all. That was obviously awesome because well she could maybe possibly get advice from her or jam with her or even start some band.

“I’ve played Cello since I was” she paused for a moment squinting her eyes as she tried to think how old she had been when she started playing. “Um…since I was in like key-stage classes? My old primary school had an orchestra and my brother signed me up for it…” she shrugged her shoulder and grinned. “it was fun, but I honestly like guitar and bass as well?” She admitted with a grin.

“Oh…it’s the band Metric? Their song Help I’m Alive it had this really cool edgy bass line?” Mel admitted with a big grin spreading across her face. It was when Tenacius came into the room that she looked over to Noelle and then the realization hit her. They hadn’t met. She could introduce them and make sure Noelle knew the whole situation later every little detail. “Hey Ace…um Noelle this is Tenacius Salander? My best mate from childhood?” The one she had hinted to Noelle about when she mentioned boys that time on the paths outside? Yep. Maybe she’d get it?

“Isn’t her guitar awesome? It’s beautiful I think…” Mel grinned. “Oh not much really…I was trying to use some of the skills I learned in camp and well get the beat and general melody down for this muggle song? Help I’m alive? The one my gran showed us before I went to Australia with her?” She shrugged and grinned at her best curly headed friend.

IT'S NOT AN ACT OF LOVE __________________________________________________ ___________