View Single Post
Old 05-08-2016, 03:37 PM   #1 (permalink)
AmyyVengeance
Hufflepuff
Dugbog

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jessica Kim
First Year
heart Sunlight filtering through trees

The clearest way into the Universe is through a forest wilderness.
- John Muir

WELCOME
It took me long enough to finally get started on my own portfolio. I wanted to start
one from the start, but for me, the header you use for the starting post is one of the most
important things to my entire portfolio. It took me a few days to get the perfect
picture and title into my head.

I have loved editing and creating graphics ever since I was around eleven years,
and I started then as well. Unfortunately, I eventually had a long hiatus and have not
had the chance to improve a lot, which is where this portfolio will help me. I started
this because I like sharing my creations with people and I like receiving feedback.
But, I also have the intention to improve, the more I create. (Sidenote; also because I
am lazy as all and I need something to motivate me to keep editing)

I wish I could tell you exactly what you can expect here. Frankly, I am really all over
the place and sometimes I feel like making a batch of avatars, while other times I
feel like making headers, or just making a simple edit from anything in my mind.
I am a fan of multiple shows and series etc, so you can expect the wildest
arrangements here. From music artists, to edits about Harry Potter, Dr. Who, The
Walking Dead and go on.

I do not currently own a request shop but this is purely because I do not feel skilled
enough to make things for people that I will actually like as well. If you do however
like what I create and you want me to create something, you can always send me a
message and I will see what I can do!

Anyway, I have talked too long already, let's get to the graphics!

I hope you enjoy!

all edits;
#1. My emotions run wild
#2. Chicken suit

Last edited by AmyyVengeance; 05-08-2016 at 07:19 PM.