View Single Post
Old 05-08-2016, 06:44 AM   #7 (permalink)
MadMadamMalfoy
Newbie Mod

MO & DMLE
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norman A. Carton
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sydney M. L. Masters
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gaston A.L. Marchand
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Normandie A. Carton
Law Enforcement
Rhibear ~ Madam Solo ~ Dark Brooding Girl ~ Accio Jedi ~ Gryffinclaw ~ Just a doll

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckyLinJi View Post
Bec couldn't believe they had to climb this many stairs to get to their common room. Her legs hurt from climbing but she didn't say a word about it. Instead, she kept walking behind the other first years while looking around at the castle. She was already mapping the place in her mind as she needed to get back to the Great Hall tomorrow morning.

After listening to the password to the common room, Bec climbed through the hole and once she stood inside of her new home she let out a soft gasp. She loved it already. The colours, the fireplace , the game room...everything! Bec listened to the Prefect speak eventhough she was not looking directly at him. She did turn her head towards Evie when she asked what house elves were and she raised an eyebrow. She didnt know what house elves were? Either she was muggleborn or she had been under a rock. "Do you have a girlfriend?" she suddenly asked the Prefect as he asked if anyone had questions. "is she pretty?" hey he had never told them what kind of questions.

Also, hi Fiy! She waved at him.
Fiyero's blond head whipped around at the sound of another voice. He immediately recognized the speaker as Bec, the girl he'd met at the feast. He couldn't help but snicker. Just when he thought nothing funny was going to happen tonight...

He had to clap a hand to his mouth, trying in vain to stifle his laughter. His face flushed red, making him match the decor. He couldn't wait to see how the prefect was going to react; this was going to be priceless! Now he really wanted his camera!

Once he'd regained his composure, he saw Bec wave at him and waved in return. "What kind of question was that?!" he whispered to her, hoping the prefects wouldn't hear him.

If I could take that second chance, If I could make my life anew, If only dreams came true...