Thread: Music Classroom
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2016, 05:01 AM   #10 (permalink)
itsjustjesse
formerly: Optimist.Prime

DMLE & DMT
Fwooper

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Yarborough
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emerald Peridot "Dot" Ainsley
Gryffindor
Fourth Year

x10
HOLISTIC ACTRESS {X O} EVERYTHING IS CONNECTED

Mel had come to really love the music classroom. It was almost like her home away from home in what was basically her home for the next…now six years? Her charmed headphones were on as she walked around the room and listened to the song she was planning on recreating with cello and really any other instruments…we need to make a band here she thought to herself as her fingers instinctively tapped out the beat to the song.

“If we’re still alive my regrets are few” she sang out while flailing and dancing about her little arms keeping time with the drum beat of the song. Something she had tried to learn while at Camp Apollo. It hadn’t gone well…she’d accidentally flung her stick at someone mid practice. “MY RERGETS ARE FEW!” her voice was raising in volume as she flailed and danced about the empty room. “If my life is mine what shouldn’t I do? I get wherever I’m goiiiiiiiiinnnnngggg I get whatever I neeeed!”

She loved the song. It was something she had found on one of those vintage muggle cd’s her grandmother had collected.

IT'S NOT AN ACT OF LOVE __________________________________________________ ___________