Thread: Common Room
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2016, 02:33 PM   #6 (permalink)
PuppySara
Hufflepuff

DoM & MO
Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Adrien Theo Livingston
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alyssa Johnston
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Brodie David Livingston
Minister's Office
49% Dalmatian | | 51% Human

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Friar View Post
The boy had called him Alfred! It was more refreshing to hear than "Friar," though he didn't mind the title. "Train ride was long?" he asked as he leaned over to check behind the couch. Oh Merlin! He was a ghost. How could he find ANYTHING? Why had Paul asked him of all people? Ghosts were awful at finding things, did he know? The Friar was, at least.

"Well you see...Professor Myers has lost something and he wants me to help him find it. Though, I feel as if I will fail him horribly!" He cried dramatically. "It could be anywhere! It's a small pin...a gold pin shaped like a grapevine and very intricately so. I don't suppose you've seen it?"
He watched the friar and smiled slightly, "Yeah, you could say that." Philipe hadn't been able to find his girlfriend and it wasn't really helping his mood. He and Sara had ridden the train together since their first year. He couldn't find her at the feast either, he was starting to think maybe she had transferred without telling him. He bit back a silent sigh and stood up.

"I can try to help. Though I'm not the best at finding things." He chuckled slightly, "But I haven't seen it no." He shook his head and stretched slightly, "Has the professor any idea where he could've left it to try to narrow the search?" After all, Hogwarts was a pretty big school, and he said this thing was small... Could take a lifetime to actually find it.