Thread: Common Room
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2016, 02:24 PM   #5 (permalink)
Fat Friar
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Fat Friar
Resident Ghost of Hufflepuff | Friendly & Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuppySara View Post
Philipe looked up blinking, "Oh, hello Alfred." He gave a small smile and shook his head, "No, not at all. Just relaxing after the train ride. What do you need?" The fourth year sat up and stretched slightly.

Meh... And he had just gotten comfortable, but oh well, he was never one to turn someone away when they needed help, and with the friar's hurried state he was sure it had to be something important.
The boy had called him Alfred! It was more refreshing to hear than "Friar," though he didn't mind the title. "Train ride was long?" he asked as he leaned over to check behind the couch. Oh Merlin! He was a ghost. How could he find ANYTHING? Why had Paul asked him of all people? Ghosts were awful at finding things, did he know? The Friar was, at least.

"Well you see...Professor Myers has lost something and he wants me to help him find it. Though, I feel as if I will fail him horribly!" He cried dramatically. "It could be anywhere! It's a small pin...a gold pin shaped like a grapevine and very intricately so. I don't suppose you've seen it?"