View Single Post
Old 05-07-2016, 10:44 AM   #4 (permalink)
MadMadamMalfoy
Newbie Mod

MO & DMLE
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norman A. Carton
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sydney M. L. Masters
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gaston A.L. Marchand
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Normandie A. Carton
Law Enforcement
Rhibear ~ Madam Solo ~ Dark Brooding Girl ~ Accio Jedi ~ Gryffinclaw ~ Just a doll

Fiyero filed in with the rest of the first years, looking around the room. So this was the Gryffindor common room? Well, it seemed homey...

The thought crossed his mind to pull out his camera and snap a few shots, but he decided now wasn't the best time for a photo-op. The other people gathered around probably wouldn't take too kindly to being blinded by the flash.

The older blond boy who'd led them up from the feast - Fiyero assumed he must be a prefect - started speaking. "Rom shaht"? Now that was a funny password! Fiyero was only half listening as the other boy went on... something about banshee cries and chillaxing.

Hold in a second! Game lounge?! That got Fiyero's attention. Maybe there was a way to play Quidditch in there...

When the boy had stopped talking, a girl asked what a house elf was. A bug-eyed little creature with enormous ears that does all the chores nobody else wants to do, Fiyero mentally replied. He opened his mouth to answer her question but decided it eould probably be better to let the older boy do it.

If I could take that second chance, If I could make my life anew, If only dreams came true...