View Single Post
Old 05-03-2016, 07:20 PM   #16 (permalink)
MuggleDinosaur
Dark Force Defense League

DIMC
Erkling

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Montgomery S. Wilder
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Odette Boone-Wilder
Bre Bear | Asherine | Whisper | Kemmy | Raeney | Madyra | Bumble Bee

Bradson noticed Miranda's eye roll. He totally knew what that was about and he couldn't agree more. "I know right?! That would be really amazing if they just put some treats out for us. You know to hold us over from the time being on the train to having to wait for the speech." Well after the speech but he really didn't mind at all, talking really helped him forget how hungry he was. Brady didn't know the answer to that. "I don't know. Maybe? But our common room is right near the kitchens so I suppose if you make friends with a few of them then you wouldn't have to have suggestion box?" Was that right? Yeah that had to be right. He felt like his words were starting to get confusing. Brady gave her a slight not. "You got it Randi." He grinned at her. "No I don't."

Brady turned his head away from Miranda and looked over at the girl who just sat next to him. "Hey Esme. How was your summer." He asked her. "Esme, have you met Miranda? She's a pretty cool first year." He smiled pointing at Miranda sitting near him. He would help her make other friends.

They Scottish boy looked around to see who else was arriving and if he knew any of them. He saw a first year (Isabella) coming over to the table and greeting everyone. "Hey!" Bradson said if a big grin. "Take a seat!" He waved her over to the side of the table he was sitting at.

That was Carl! The second year waved to one of his dorm mates. "Hey mate!" He greeting him. He was all parts social today. He was happy to be back actually.

i got a heart like a truck, it's been drug through the mud, runs on dreams
& gasoline & that ole highway holds the key, it's got a lead foot down when it's leaving

lord knows it's taken a hell of a beating, a little bit of love is all that it's needing