View Single Post
Old 05-03-2016, 03:09 AM   #9 (permalink)
Devina Wellheart
Hufflepuff

DMGS
Ramora

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Silas Rainier Montesh Jr
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Braedon James Lorkin
Games & Sports
1 of 4 Amigos Don't underestimate me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuggleDinosaur View Post
Bradson smiled at the girl. He knew what it was like to be a first year, he was just a first year last term. He still felt like a first year. He would have to get used to being a second year now. The Scottish boy nodded to the girl. "There's nothing to be nervous about." He reassured her. "You have your house now! We badgers are the most welcoming bunch in this whole castle." He knew it was true.

She didn't have any friends? What? "Well you didn't have any friends before you walked over here but you have friends now." Brady nodded. "I'll be your first friend here." He meant every single word!
Brady's warmed her up immediately and she smile back at him, " Really?... Thank you, Brady. I'm glad I took the chance on saying hello. "
She really was glad.. To think all she needed to do all this time was say Hello? Strange...
" I wonder when the feast will start... I'm famished.... Didn't get a snack on the train.... I didn't want to not be able to try everything at supper....." Miranda looked longingly for the Headmaster " How long are they gonna make us wait? " She asked as she fixed her Blonde hair behind her ear.