Thread: Front Cars
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2016, 09:37 AM   #25 (permalink)
DuckyLinJi
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DERP
Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Caiden Denholm
Ravenclaw
Fifth Year
Gryffindor
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Kevin Hirase
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Minjae Yoon
Ecological Protection
x1 x2
A path is not simply for walking, its purpose lies in moving forward and improving oneself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danielle_Daughn View Post
Evie had just gotten comfortable when she watched a girl about her age pass by her compartment, she was excited at first hoping the girl would want to sit with her but the flame of excitement burned out as she kept walking. She had just turned to look out the window when she heard a voice, jerking her head back towards the door there stood the girl who had just passed asking if she was a first year too. "I am!" Evie beamed but as she looked at the girl she realized she was already in her school uniform, her mother had told her to change farther in the trip that way she wouldn't get tired of them so early. "Are we supposed to be in uniform already?" Evie asked nervously she didn't want to be in trouble before they even got to school. She motioned to the bench across from her "You can sit with me if you'd like." the brunette smiled shyly.
She was?

Bec’s eyes grew wide and she clapped her hands excitedly before entering the compartment and sat down on the opposite seat of the same aged girl. “That is cool! You’re the third person I met who is a first year” she said and then looked down at her school uniform as the girl had pointed it out.

“I don’t think so” the eleven year old said slowly. “I’d say I’m already wearing it because I wanted to but then I’d be lying because my parents told me to put it on straight away when I entered a compartment” she nodded her head, her hair bouncing with the motion. "They probably were worried i'd forget and i'd miss the boats to school because i'm changing" she shook her head and sighed. "Silly parents, i never forget things" yes..yes she did... “You know, I got my HEAD stuck in this sleeve earlier!” she laughed loudly, clapping her hands as she did so as she found it highly amusing herself. “What’s your name by the way? I’m Rebecca but you have to call me Bec”