Thread: Front Cars
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2016, 09:18 AM   #24 (permalink)
Lauralicious
Formerly: Miss Feenella
Slytherin

X-treme Horcrux Slayer!
Doxy

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lany MCKenna
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charlotte Barton
Magical Creatures

Text Cut: Frady :3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoe View Post

As was tradition whenever he found himself on the Hogwarts Express, Frankie made his loyal visit to the trolley lady and bought as many sweets as he could possibly carry. Typically he would have returned to the prefects' compartment to snack hardcore (the life of a prefect was rough, man), but he stopped himself after walking past one of the train compartments.

Was that Hady? The blond grinned, happy that he was able to catch her before the feast. The prefects would have to wait. Mhhm.

Walking backwards a few feet, the prefect and his armful of sweets were now in plain sight of his girlfriend ... and a shrieking female. Was he about to interrupt a happy reunion? Should he come back later?

Knowing full well that the odds of him leaving the prefects' compartment until the train ride was over was slim, he decided to stick around. He coughed awkwardly, hoping he wasn't intruding on anything super important. He smiled at both girls, though the words that came out of his mouth were directed toward Hady. "Somehow I managed to come across all of these sweets, and I thought to myself 'How sweet of me would it be if I shared my sweets with my sweet pea.'" And her friend too, if she wanted a chocolate frog or pumpkin pasty.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritWolfe Malfoy View Post

Hady had been enjoying the quiet however brief it might have been. Her eyes had been closed, head resting back against the seat and fingers running gently through her cats fur. Content was what she was. Or had been.

The quiet was shattered by someone shouting her name causing her eyes to snap open. Who it was wasn't a mystery at all for she knew the voice well by now. It was one of the band mates, particularly Kelly. Hazel eyes landed on the blonde. "Hey Kel, gonna join me?" She asked nodding her head at the empty bench across from her. "Where's the rest of the girls?" Were they coming too?

Kelly hadn't noticed the peaceful position her friend had been in when she stormed in. There was too much excitement about seeing her again. Also, the blonde was really glad she didn't have to spend the train ride alone cause her thoughts would eat her up alive. "If you don't mind?", she smiled, " i hope i didn't interrupt anything?" Even though Hady was alone in the compartment, one could never be sure. Maybe she was having a conversation with herself? Kelly had heard that, that was healthy somewhere.

Sitting down on the across the fellow snake the fifth year sighed a little. Her trunks were really heavy and she was glad she didn't have to look after them anymore. "I haven't seen anyone else yet but i am sure they'll spot us when they come by." Now that would be fun, to have the band here in the compartment. The ride would certainly fly by if they all joined them. They could have a singalong or something.

Just as the blonde was gonna suggest that the compartment door opened up again and a blond dude stepped in....she had seen him before but the slytherin wasn't quite sure were to put him. Hmmmm....

OHHHHHHH!

It was Hady's boyfriend Frankie. Of course! How could she not see that immediately? Kelly Rose Flenegan , you fail. Hady was so lucky to have her boyfriend on the train with her. It kind of made her sad thinking about how Bastien was on the ship to Durmstrang right now and she was here. Hundreds of miles away from him. But they could do this, it would be fine. They had owls and he could visit. She'd sneak him in whenever.

Giving Frankie a smile, she observed the conversation that was going on between him and Hady. They were adorable.