Thread: Front Cars
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2016, 06:03 AM   #22 (permalink)
MunchyBubbles

DMC & DMLE
Thestral

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Solana Selwyn
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Selene Diana Evans
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Leon S. Kennedy
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Cole Patrick Kennedy
Snow Miser | Munchy | Molly Hooper | T | Hey, you | Phantom | Mrs. Chris Evans | Brat Pack | Tristalen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
Should...he be alarmed? Azura didn't look so good, and wondered if her date last summer didn't go well? Cyprian Night, yes? The still small second year Ravenclaw stilled and just got so confused with what he saw. Azura's tone in her letter was different...way different than what he's seeing now.

Was she hiding something from him? Not telling the whole story kind of stuff?

The Japanese phrase came as a surprise though, and this lit up Jace's face. "It' been a long time, indeed." he replied in his native tongue, and was sure that Azura didn't understand it one bit. "So...what else have you learned over summer? What kept you from sending me an owl?" Because there would be zero letters, if it weren't for Jace giving her an update first.
Azura was moments away from hugging the small Ravenclaw, when his face lit up as she spoke and she felt a sigh of relief move through her as he responded back to her in Japanese. She must have done it right! She didn't understand what he said but.. Next summer. She would take more lessons then!

She slowly sat back in the seat and motioned for him to sit down with her so they could talk..

She smiled a bit at his first words before biting her lip at his second. Mmmm, she had been a bad best friend in not owling him. But she hadn't wanted to worry him, nor had she wanted to lie.

"I learned how to make the cake you sent me.. In fact.." She pulled a covered package from out from under her coat and handed it to him. "For you. " She said as she bit her lip and sighed.

"I'm sorry I didn't owl you Jace, I meant too but as soon as I got off the train last summer everything went wrong. Cyprian and I.. Well that didn't happen.." She looked down as she bit her lip a little.. "But the biggest thing.. I didn't want to worry you, or tell you about it.. until I knew something concrete. Which only happened last week."

Azura's eyes were filling with tears.. She hadn't planned on telling Jace.. But.. She bit her lip a little as she tried to calm herself down..

"Jace.. My.." Azura was trying not to sob now.. She hadn't actually said it out loud yet.. Because.. She was still trying to believe that everyone was wrong.. Her mother COULDN'T be dead.. She just couldn't be.. They HAD to be wrong!!

"My..my mom.." The words were hard to get out.. Fwoopers help her. She was clenching her fists and trying to look over at her friend..