Thread: Front Cars
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2016, 01:05 AM   #15 (permalink)
Zoe
Dark Force Defense League

DMAC & DMLE
Runespoor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Logan Paton
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Gillyweed Beery
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tallulah Gamp
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Franklin Paton
Law Enforcement

x8 x8
Bathes in Maple Syrup | Dancing Lobster | Mrs. Charlie Weasley | Seneca's Beard | That's So Fetch

Text Cut: Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadies
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritWolfe Malfoy View Post
Saying bye to the family had been a little weird this term. Normally it had been just Hady and her father at the platform minus last term when Koen had joined them. This year though in addition to her father and cousin had been her stepmom and one of her stepbrothers. The one that was also getting on the train. Yeah, the year wouldn't be awkward at all.

Having passed off the baby cruppie to Koen with words of assurance that he would keep a good eye on it the now sixth year had boarded the train. Her things stowed away in the luggage compartment she made her way towards the front compartments with Hagan padding along at her side.

Pushing up one of the compartment doors and finding it empty she slipped inside, taking a seat against the window. Patting the spot beside her her fluff ball of a cat leaped up and laid down curling into her side nudging his head into her arm demanding a petting which he always got.

Another summer gone and another school term ready to begin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauralicious View Post
Kelly did't know how to feel about the train ride back this term. Last term had been so eventful and now she had to leave her boyfriend behind and she probably wouldn't get to see him for a while. Even though she knew he was gonna visit it wouldn't be the same and that kind made her sad. But it had been the right decision. What the blonde wanted the most was for her boyfriend to be happy and bastien couldn't have been happy at Hogwarts. He belonged to Durmstrang. So it was her job as girlfriend to accept that and be as supportive as she could be.

Walking through the train made her remember the train ride home before summer, where they had spent the whole ride kissing. Hopefully she would see one of her friends soon, cause these sad thoughts weren't what she needed now. A new term was starting which meant they had a whole new year for adventures and challenges. Look on the bright side Flenegan.

As she walked past a compartment Kelly noticed a familiar face and opened the door quickly. "HADY!!" Oh boy was she excited to see her friend. They had spent a lot of time together during summer but it was still nice to see a fellow Siren.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritWolfe Malfoy View Post
Hady had been enjoying the quiet however brief it might have been. Her eyes had been closed, head resting back against the seat and fingers running gently through her cats fur. Content was what she was. Or had been.

The quiet was shattered by someone shouting her name causing her eyes to snap open. Who it was wasn't a mystery at all for she knew the voice well by now. It was one of the band mates, particularly Kelly. Hazel eyes landed on the blonde. "Hey Kel, gonna join me?" She asked nodding her head at the empty bench across from her. "Where's the rest of the girls?" Were they coming too?
As was tradition whenever he found himself on the Hogwarts Express, Frankie made his loyal visit to the trolley lady and bought as many sweets as he could possibly carry. Typically he would have returned to the prefects' compartment to snack hardcore (the life of a prefect was rough, man), but he stopped himself after walking past one of the train compartments.

Was that Hady? The blond grinned, happy that he was able to catch her before the feast. The prefects would have to wait. Mhhm.

Walking backwards a few feet, the prefect and his armful of sweets were now in plain sight of his girlfriend ... and a shrieking female. Was he about to interrupt a happy reunion? Should he come back later?

Knowing full well that the odds of him leaving the prefects' compartment until the train ride was over was slim, he decided to stick around. He coughed awkwardly, hoping he wasn't intruding on anything super important. He smiled at both girls, though the words that came out of his mouth were directed toward Hady. "Somehow I managed to come across all of these sweets, and I thought to myself 'How sweet of me would it be if I shared my sweets with my sweet pea.'" And her friend too, if she wanted a chocolate frog or pumpkin pasty.