View Single Post
Old 04-18-2016, 03:22 PM   #35 (permalink)
WhittyBitty
Dark Force Defense League

DMT & DMAC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Madison Valentine
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriella Burton
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Daisy Mae Stark
Accidents & Catastrophes
x12 x9
♥s her SS family l Wifey is MINE | Naughty Niffler l Whittysaur l #awkwardturtle<#

Leaning into Archer made Gabby feel a little bit better in terms of being comforted, but she was still feeling very sick right now. She needed to get away from all these people because she thought she was going to hurl and there was no way that she was going to do that around kids. As it was, all she could say to Alana was, "yes." The gesture was appreciated but she didn't think she could manage to say anything else at the moment.

Following after Lisabel, Gabby made her way over to the guest house with Archer. Alana was obviously coming with them but she wasn't really paying attention to that because she was more focused on making it there without throwing up. It was only when she was seated that she was sick. How disgusting was that?! "I'm sorry," she said apologetically. Even though she wasn't one who usually apologized, this was Archer's family and they were important to him and she wanted to get on with them well. Throwing up in his sister-in-law's guest house wasn't the way to go about it...

And why was she being asked THAT?! A LITTLE personal and nothing to do with water in Mexico. Gabby was tempted to say 'none of your business', but held her tongue. She was too sick to care all that much and these people wanted to help her feel better. Plus she didn't want to be rude... "Err... I'm not sure. I know that it was over a month ago. Why do you - oh crap." Her eyes widened as she caught on to what the women were hinting at. "Archer... I'm LATE!"