View Single Post
Old 04-12-2016, 02:31 PM   #22 (permalink)
Kolyander

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Default You Wonderful People You!
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

The food and drinks mainly the coffee appeared to be a small hit which pleased the women a great deal. It made her proud of her quick choice in having a small gathering with food allowing them all to warm up to one another rather then a stiff boring meeting. However she hoped that her team knew that just because she might be providing them with food as well as talking and having a laugh or two with them now didn't mean she would allow them to slack off on their work. This she didn't think was so as she watched another man and women enter the room.

The women (Hazel) looked perplexed as to what was going on. Surely she had gotten the notices that Addison was now the new head of the department. Maybe it was something else. It wasn't her place to ask, at least not with a room full of other people. What she did though was offer a small and a polite nod of her head in greeting. "Please enjoy some pastries or coffee if you like." That's why she had come yes? Or was it to check her out and see if she was worthy of the position?

Brandon Knox as he had just introduced himself received a handshake. "Thank you Brandon, I'm Addison in case you haven't been able to tell." She offered a small laugh to show she was merrily joking and didn't mean nothing by it. It wasn't hard to tell who she was seeing as how everyone seemed to form a circle around her. Luckily she wasn't one to shy away from people.

Attention drawn back towards Thomas and Adam as the men spoke she listened a moment. "It is. I really enjoyed my years there." One day she would go back but chances were it wouldn't be anytime soon. "Ah yes, my niece has her first boyfriend and drives my brother in law insane with talk about the boy." It was rather funny even if Evan didn't think so. First loves and relationships were always a sweet thing.

Addison smiled softly nodding her head in agreement. Not many would turn down a chance to see a dragon. "I do. A son. He's almost nine." The offer to allow Koen a chance to see a dragon or even just it's egg was one she couldn't turn down for him. "He would love that if it's possible." She wouldn't be telling him until she knew for sure. Getting a child's hopes up for something that might not happen was never a good thing to do.

You are Bread!