View Single Post
Old 04-01-2016, 01:49 PM   #6 (permalink)
Kolyander

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

No sooner had her gray-blue eyes fell upon the doorway had a man entered. She could see him instantly taking in his surroundings and for a brief moment Addison wasn't fully sure if she had possibly overdone things with this party. It didn't appear so as another moment or so passed.

A hand was offered to her in which she gently shook it. No sense in not being pleasant these were her co-workers whether or not she was their boss. "I am. And you are?," she questioned with a light smile letting his hand go after a second or two. Knowing who was who right away wasn't going to happen but after she had names to go along with faces she would do well in recalling whom was who.

It wasn't at all long before another gentleman joined them this time one whom appeared to have a rather decent accent. "Good morning, I'm doing well. How are you?" she offered with a light nod of her head. So far so good it seemed.

The mention of the food made her smile. "Well I'm glad so please by all means go ahead and help yourselves gentleman. And please just Addison will be fine." Miss Anders was her mother. No need to hold back and wait around either. If they were hungry they should eat.

You are Bread!