View Single Post
Old 04-01-2016, 10:43 AM   #5 (permalink)
Jojogali
Slytherin

DoM & DMAC
Billywig

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Elsa Pinkerton-Oliveira
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gallowglass Pinkerton
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Thomas Black
Snuffles Sweetness | Sirius is my veil dancer

SPOILER!!: Adam
Text Cut: Addison and Thomas

Food! Adam smelled food. His nose was atingle with all the smells wafting around the department today. He sniffed and sniffed and followed his sniffer until he found a break room. Odd, how come he had never seen this room before? Then he remembered that things were always changing down here and didn’t give it much thought.

He pushed open the door to find – even more delicisous smells! Good Holly Golly smells! His mouth began watering in that way it only did when he smelled rabbit(s). “Guten Morgen!” he cried cheerfully as he stepped into the room. Adam, while clean and put together in tidy, but well-worn clothing, looked like he was malnourished and could benefit from eating every piece of food in the room. “How ist evertvone?” he asked in heavily accented English.

Shortly after his arrival another person arrived, this one a man. Thomas, that had just introduced himself to the new Office Head turned to the man and extended his hand to him as well "Goodmorning, was that German?" he looked for confirmation on what he was almost sure was German, but he did not fluently speak the language, just bits and pieces so it was better to ask than to embarrass himself later on. "Wie geht es Ihnen?" he offered with a smile.

Yes, Thomas was all about the pleasantries.

Even though he has been in this department for 16 years he was bound not to recognize everyone that worked that. That's what being an unspeakable meant, total and utter discretion. Thomas smoother out the front of his shirt after shaking the man's thin hand - he surely looked like he could use a big meal.

"All of this looks absolutely mouth watering" he pointer toward the food and felt his stomach rumbling "You've totally won over my stomach with this little get together Miss Anders" he said with a polite smile towards his new boss.

"So since I gather this is a little greet and meet party, where in the department do you work?" he asked the man - Adam - as he walked towards the nearest table and poured himself some Merlin's delicacy... coffee! He took a sip as he waited for his answer.

Despite my empty mouth the words are in my mind. Don't you wonder what's inside?