View Single Post
Old 03-09-2016, 03:12 AM   #7 (permalink)
Stefan
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DERP
Abraxan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mackenzie Alistaire Mordaunt
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Yoji Christopher Reed
Ravenclaw
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Mordred Alexander Mordaunt
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
River Scott Reed
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Jedi Master•General Iroh•Java Junkie• King ♛ Stefan •Mycroft Holmes•Dragon Lord•Druid Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayquilz View Post
Oh GOSH she had just so much to DO--how was she even working at this point?! GAH.

But she took a few deep breaths...and really tried to calm herself down. She was being ridiculous! She loved working--and she had plenty of time to plan her wedding, especially with Mitya to help her!

The glass of water appeared, and Ember sniffled and looked up at the man. He looked younger than she was, which was okay, but she felt incredibly silly now. "Oh--oh--t-thank you," she stuttered and shut her eyes to take a sip. Ahh. Okay. She needed to get it TOGETHER.

"I'm feeling...a little overwhelmed is all...not from work just...from some...stuff I have to do in my personal life," she sighed and rubbed her head. "I'm sorry--I normally don't cry so easily--I don't know what's wrong with me..."
Seriously, it was too early in the morning, and in the new work year to have this kind of drama around the office. But then again, not all employees are like Mordred who keeps his emotions masked from the prying eyes of everyone else.

The dragonologist watched as Ember, took a sip of water from the glass he offered, and wondered how much of chaos her brain is right now. For her to cry in public? Must be hell. Mordred leaned on her desk, and crossed his arms, examining her further. He noticed the ring on her finger, and assumed the worst. But then, he saw the wedding magazines on top of her paperwork, and was convinced that it has something to do with her, slowly becoming a Bridezilla.

Thank Merlin that Sophie had Ella to help her out, as well as his grandmother.

Shifting his gaze from the magazines, Mordred looked at the woman, and adjusted his wedding ring on his right ring finger. “Do you want to talk about it?” he asked, glancing from her then to his ring. “Wedding preparations, I assume?” Oh yes. The morning of his wedding day was quite…an eventful one, in terms of Mordaunt standards.

"It didn't go quite as planned." | The Underground Studio
Translation: I may have caused irreversible damage on a monumental scale.