View Single Post
Old 02-06-2016, 05:05 AM   #23 (permalink)
weasleyrima
Gryffindor
Streeler

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jeslyn "Jessie" Kallisti Champbell
Second Year
Default Yoongi and Ava

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckyLinJi View Post
Yoongi looked at the little first year as she introduced herself. He was a bit confused that she wanted his company . Normally they avoided him because he had this badge but she seemed to think it’s cool. “First year huh?” Merlin she just started school and he was going to end it this year. It was odd. “Well, it’s nice to meet you Jessie he smiled a little bit as the girl seemed to grab her bag clumsily. “And you can call me Yoongi” …the magnificent ahem…

As he walked further with his hands still behind his back, he listened to the girl talk, paying attention to her words while noticing the museum getting closer. Really? First person she’d seen since she arrived here? Didn’t she share a room with someone at their sleeping place? Oh wait, of course she meant that she hadn’t seen anyone of the students walking in this direction!

It was kind of funny seeing her excitement as she gazed around into the village. It was just a village in his opinion, yes it was cool but just a village. Still, it was better than being stuck at the castle right now. Poor non-Gryffindors not going on a little vacation. “I’ve never been here before” he answered, shaking his head as he did so. And judging by her getting lost comment earlier he figured that this was her first time here as well. "We’re here” he finally announced and pointed at the house of Bathilda Bagshot. “You want to go inside? I read it’s a museum now---“

Yoongi stopped talking and turned around when he heard a voice shouting. A moment later he realized that it was Ava and that she was shouting at them. Had something happened?! “Ava, what’s wro—“ oh…wait, she just ran here to walk with them. Of course that was a good idea, although he did cast her a slightly suspicious look, this was Ava after all. “I wanted to see the museum first since we are here now” he said, looking towards the house behind him. But then she mentioned taking photos and the Gryffindor’s head snapped towards the camera in her hand. “Yeah, taking photos sounds like a good idea” he said. “I don’t want to brag or anything but I am pretty photogenic so if you want good shots get me in the frame” just saying.
Jessie smiled at Yoongi" Nice to meet you too."
the young Lioness still observed the older boy when they walked together. Jessie decided to walked slower than him. She has no confidence to walking beside him.

And then she heard his offers to entering the house what he called as a museum. And she want to ask something again when she heard another voice.She saw familiar student ran to their direction. Jessie knew her as Ava. The second year Gryffindor. She was glad to see her. And then Jessie aware the way Yoongi looking at Ava.

What`s wrong ?

And then she move her gaze at the camera in Ava`s hand when they mention about taking a picture.Ohh.... seemed like little Jessie has a little problem here.