View Single Post
Old 02-04-2016, 07:17 AM   #8 (permalink)
Bloggs-jane52
Members
Bundimun

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post
I'm starting to see what Jo means when they would have broken up. Though I love R/Hr, I actually agree this would have happened xD

But these guys are so funny! Cho wouldn't be the human hose pipe any more
well considering they were all joking, I doubt this is what would happen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steelsheen View Post
well part of the Book!Ron-Hermione dynamic was sorta alluding to Han and Leia (the bickering, the assertive girl, the hard-headed roguish boy) and anybody who's seen Star Wars 7 saw how they ended up

its so sad that i wont be able to see The Cursed Child i would've really wanted to see how capable adult thespians would interpret capable adult characters with full backstories like Ron and Hermione.
well technically leia&Hans didn't 'separate' for something They did, but because of something someone did to them. and it was meant to be temporarily

so unless Hugo and Rose go rogue... I doubt it will go the same route

i'm hoping the play settles this Positively once and for and that's the end of it.

I'm tired of Ron/Hermione being the only hp couple who keeps having existencial crisis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squishy View Post
I... totally agree with Rupert on Ron/Hermione. I really can't see them NOT getting a divorce. :/
except according to the interview they were completely joking because he asked them 'how do you see your character's future in the Craziest possible way"

and it doesn't matter what any of us thinks anyway.

unless the books change ron/hermione remain married.

Last edited by Charely Potter; 02-08-2016 at 10:20 PM. Reason: merging triple post, try using the multi-quote button instead ;)
Bloggs-jane52 is offline   Reply With Quote