View Single Post
Old 01-05-2016, 07:47 PM   #16 (permalink)
Stormdancer

DMC & DMAC
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bennett Potter
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Atlas Ward
Ravenclaw
First Year
Default Lance
Toto * RotiSila * ToRo * Braveheart * Grandma & Mama Tori

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roselyn View Post
Picking at the hem of his wet jumper, he stopped after a moment to flex his fingers. They were cold too... and difficult to move properly. He was no foreigner to the feeling, having enjoying running around outside when it was chilly, but this was a whole different story.

He hummed a response to Marsha, not moving when she leaned against his shoulder.

"I'm hungry..."

His ears perked up, eyes glimmering with a bit more life in them after that shout.

DID MARSHA HEAR THAT!?

"ROCK ON!" He jumped out of his seat and flung his arms in the arm, beaming and looking around, having nooo clue who just shouted that. Maybe that girl who had her arms in the air like he did? YEAAA, thumbs up to YOU dudette lion! Five points!

Only 100 points more to go.
Marsha could only nod her head as he said he was still hungry. The sandwiches they had eaten had curbed her hunger but hadn’t abated it fully… ”Maybe we could eat some of the sweets and stuff that Mam packed into my trunk for me?” Though, she knew that she shouldn’t eat so much rubbish… and if she did she would need to get up even earlier tomorrow morning to run more so that she could start fresh. No… ”Or maybe we could go down to the kitchens and ask the elves for food?” But… after the mess they made would they help them?

FIVE POINTS! YES!

”WAAAHHOOOOOO!!!!!”She called out, as she rubbed her cheek from where Lance had dunted her as he had stood up super-quick to celebrate with…. well whichever female had just gotten herself five points. ”Congratulations!” She called out, though she still didn’t move from her ball on the sofa.