View Single Post
Old 01-01-2016, 12:52 AM   #24 (permalink)
emjay

DMAC & DERP
Pygmy Puff

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoenix Marchbanks
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Wiley Whittebrook
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kendra Jordan-Durand
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Gunnar McCarthy-Toussaint
Ecological Protection

x12 x5
Unforgivably Cursed | adultescent

SPOILER!!: Alex and Alejandro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Somnium View Post
He blinked and looked at the baby. Uh... holding arms up... no... no... that means up... which means touching... crap... no... he wasn't good at that... and before he could even talk himself into picking up the crying baby there was this SMELL... OH MY BLOODY HELL... what the heck was that SMELL! It was awful! The baby! It was coming from the baby! Oh no... He needs a diaper change! Before Alex could even move to do anything there was a woman who scooped up the baby. He sighed in relief until the woman started questioning him. He raised his hands up in a defensive motion. "I was shopping for a gift for my girlfriend when I saw your... well... I am assuming he is your baby... on the floor with the stuffed animal... I tried looking for a parent to the child but didn't see anyone and he started to move and and and he was crying and I thought it was unsafe for a child to be on the floor and..." He gestured as he took a breathe before starting again. "I was going to scoop him up to keep him safe and return him to the daycare so that they could contact you or whoever..." He blushed, embarrassed. "I... I... I think your baby needs a diaper change..." He gestured half heartedly to the baby.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
Where was his mama. He cried and kept his hands raised to the stranger. Hearing a voice he turned his little brown eyes just in time to see his mommy pick him up. Still clutching the teddy bear, Alejandro wrapped his arm around mommy. Still crying into her shoulder.

He was so happy to see her, but his little lip wibbled from being so upset. As he calmed down he looked between the two adults. "Mamma" Could they go home now? He wasn't liking this place anymore.
Mariel held her baby closer to her, ignoring the smell for now. All she was concerned with was that her Alejandro was safe and that he was calmed down. "Shh, shh." She rubbed his back and bounced him gently, trying to soothe his cries. "Mama is here now." She still wasn't sure what was going on or why her son was in the gift shop of all places, apparently unsupervised, but she was going to find out.

She kissed the top of her baby's head then snapped her eyes to the man stammering out an explanation. Well. Perhaps he wasn't to blame, but it didn't explain what Alejandro was doing out here all alone. "Yes, he is my son. But last I saw him was when I dropped him off at the daycare. Is he out here all alone?" She expected the man to answer that as he was the one that found him, but she was certain she already knew the answer.

Looking down at Alejandro, she gave him a reassuring little smile. "How did you get out here, hmm?" It infuriated her that not only did he somehow escape the daycare unnoticed, but apparently no one still knew he was missing or heard him crying. And on that note, where was the person working at the gift shop? Or was that this man here?

______________________don't you worry I'll be fine
_________________________________________________you were good for the plot line