View Single Post
Old 12-21-2015, 09:24 AM   #8 (permalink)
Jessiqua

DERP & DoM
Poltergeist

Ministry RPG Name:
Archer Burton
Environmental Protection
x9
Sassenach | RAVENPUFF | Sing me a song of a lass that is gone | bookDRAGON | #awkwardturtle<#

22. Legilimens

They were both on the couch, slumped down, reading. Well, Lux might have been reading, but Teddy was just staring at the words.
Lux closed her book with a soft thud, and plonked it back on the table. She pushed herself up and stared at Teddy.
“What’s wrong Teddy?”
Teddy’s eyes slowly shifted from the words to Lux’s face. “What do you mean?” At fifteen, he was just trying to find a place for himself. He was sure that was all it was.
Lux sighed empathetically, “I think everyone is worried. We know that something isn’t right inside here,” she said, gently tapping his head. “It’s like a light has gone out inside you.”
“What are you, a Legilimens?”
Lux dropped her hand. “No, I just know you Teddy. I know what you’re usually like, and I know what you’re like when you’re not happy. But this is different. It’s not just like something has made you upset, but I just know that something is wrong inside your mind. Like one of your layers has separated from the rest.”
Teddy looked away. “I can’t explain it. I don’t even know how to interpret what I’m feeling anymore.”

EVASIVE | RESTLESS | MISUNDERSTOOD
always on the move