View Single Post
Old 10-24-2015, 11:30 AM   #7 (permalink)
sweetpinkpixie

Wizarding World RPG Admin
Minister for Magic

DoM & MO

Alley Proprietor
Romanian Longhorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Walles
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sage Ransom-Kruus
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

x12 x12
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

SPOILER!!: yum...cinnamon rolls...*drools*
Quote:
Originally Posted by kayquilz View Post

Cassius took the handkerchief and just...blew his nose in it. Merlin. The girl REALLY wanted his snot on her possession, then. Fulfill its purpose...Cassius smirked a little. "Does it know it has a purpose? Surely, then, the handkerchief wouldn't be too upset about not fulfilling its purpose, then, eh?" he tapped the cloth with his wand and...evanesco'd her handkerchief clean for her. "There. Thank you for...that." Interesting girl, Paige was.

Kind of him to remember her. Cassius merely laughed. "Aw, come on, it's not a kindness, it's a courtesy that all people should have for each other--right? How could I forget you? Addie's brother talked about you at night--he loved your hair--" Cassius motioned to the sides of his head, circling his fingers to represent her curls. "How could I forget you?" he smirked boyishly at her.

"Nice to meet you too, Miss Paige--" he teased a little and bowed, still smirking at her.

Paige shrugged her shoulders and slightly turned her head to the side with a dainty smile tugging on the corners of her lips. "Only the handkerchief knows and I unfortunately do not speak handkerchief," she laughed. "The good news is," she continued, leaning forward just a little to take a peek at the contents of the handkerchief before he magicked it away. "It does not appear as though you have a cold or any sort of viral infection."

Reaching her hand out to accept the handkerchief back, Paige felt the temperature in her cheeks rise. It was almost as though if she were to reach up and brush her fingers against the skin there she would singe her fingers.

"Nowell was very kind to me. I hope he is well," she smiled. Slightly oblivious to the way he was smiling at her - and even if she had noticed she would not really know what to make of it anyway - the Hufflepuff chewed on the inside of her cheek and cocked her head to the other side like an owlet. "I ought to write him soon," she said, mostly to herself.

Blinking to bring herself back to present thoughts, she giggled once more and offered him a curtsy in return.

"Looking for anything in particular today?"

She had entirely forgotten she was still holding one of the replica timeturners in her one hand.

When youre stuck in a moment and your spark has been stolen .................................................. ...........
this is our time to own it, so own it.....................................
baby we were born with fire and gold in our eyes