View Single Post
Old 10-12-2015, 04:13 PM   #5 (permalink)
DuckyLinJi
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DERP
Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Caiden Denholm
Ravenclaw
Fifth Year
Gryffindor
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Kevin Hirase
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Minjae Yoon
Ecological Protection
x1 x2
A path is not simply for walking, its purpose lies in moving forward and improving oneself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayquilz View Post
This was the igloo Paul would probably spend a good deal of time in. It was very low maintenance and he just...he kind of loved playing in the snow. With a cup of hot butterbeer in hand, Paul made his way to over one of the trunks and curiously pushed it open...oooh.

A SPARKLY CAPE.

A SPAAAAARKLY CAPE.

He wanted to wear it for himself >.> Would anyone care? NO no--these were for the STUDENTS to play with...not him.....sigh.

It was time to write home to Milton for a sparkly cape.
Red nosed and obviously still sick, Yoongi braced the cold outside wrapped in a thick grey coat and a Gryffindor scarf around his neck. Not forgetting the black ski hat on his head and the light pink mittens.

He wasn't one to stay in bed all day though even when he was sick he would continue on with his day as if it was a normal one. He sneezed and rubbed his nose in the handkerchief before entering one of the igloo's that stood on the grounds of hogwarts.

As he stood in the magical warmth, Yoongi smiled to himself. This is much better than outside. Maybe he should spend his time in here and not worry about making a snowman. Let the little ones do all the work, yep. But he wasn't the only one in this igloo though, in the corner standing next to a trunk he spotted the Herbology Professor... "Oh! i didn't know anyone was in here...sorry..should i go or....?" his eyes fell on the sparkly cape and he gasped. Quite dramatically. "I want that" he said, pointing to the cape. "It would so bring out my eyes! right?" not