View Single Post
Old 10-10-2015, 04:16 AM   #4 (permalink)
Connie
Gryffindor
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Janet Lynn Gordon
Fifth Year
Werecats are people too! Reader of Fan Fictions

Hey Harita! Great story! I'd love to read more on this. Do you plan on making some short stories from this thread? It's very interesting and causes a lot of thought on the point of view from the Ministry of Magic.
Quote:
Rufus Scrimgeour, was elected as the next Minister of Magic as Cornelius Fudge stepped down, in the event of resurfacing of the Dark Lord.
That's a diplomatic way of putting it. I think he tripped and fell from office on his power and fear. It serves him right too after the way he and everyone else treated Dumbledore and Harry.
Quote:
Rufus Scrimgeour, was elected as the next Minister of Magic as Cornelius Fudge stepped down, in the event of resurfacing of the Dark Lord.
Glad they figured that out. It's a shame Fudge didn't .This brings a question to mind that I have always wondered about. Why do you suppose Dumbledore didn't go to Azkaban to question Sirius since he was an order member? I think he would have thought something fishy was going on for Sirius to betray James and Lily. I don't think he would just accept Sirius betraying his best friends, James and Lily. Anyway, great work Harita. I can't wait to read more from you.