Thread: Christmas Feast
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2015, 09:02 PM   #22 (permalink)
Kolyander

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Apparently Yoongi did hear her for he replied back with a simple 'Thanks'. Turning slightly more towards him she nodded her head. She would've mentioned a Pepperup Potion to the older boy but it looked like both Adi and Zander beat her to it so no need in repeating it once again. "How about some hot peppermint tea with a bit of honey then?," she added quietly her eyes directed towards Yoongi for a split second before her attention shifted towards the others around her. Hot tea always made her feel better when she wasn't well even if now she preferred coffee over tea.

"Happy Christmas." It wasn't exactly directed at anyone in general just those around her that had already wished her one. Even if she wasn't entirely thrilled about the whole thing she would get over that. It was one of her favorite holidays after all. Plus she was wearing her favorite colors and she was comfy. Things weren't so bad. And not to mention the fact that Hagan look adorable all curled up on her lap with his little elf hat on his head.

Hady was content with going back to being silent for the moment only that wasn't to be so. The older boy beside her spoke to her asking her a question. Did she look upset? She hadn't meant to. "It's nothing really I just wasn't supposed to remain here this year, my father told me last minute I wasn't able to come home." Her reply was followed with a shrug of her shoulders like it didn't bother her at all.

You are Bread!

Last edited by Kolyander; 10-02-2015 at 10:24 PM.