Thread: Mossy Courtyard
View Single Post
Old 09-20-2015, 01:06 PM   #11 (permalink)
Stormdancer

DMC & DMAC
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bennett Potter
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Atlas Ward
Ravenclaw
First Year
Default <3 Thank you for the RP. <3
Toto * RotiSila * ToRo * Braveheart * Grandma & Mama Tori

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grey Lady View Post
Helena agreed to the interview in part because of her dear friendship with Sir Nicholas and part because it'd increase her notability around the school. She held though secrets in her past which she was not prepared to disclose in a quill article. Some things were better left buried. It was for the best.

Gesturing for Marsha to sit down on the moss next to her she said "I have time now. Let's get started, unless you have to go eat some dinner first?" Helena didn't need to eat like the living did and hadn't done so in many, many years. Now she had to satisfy herself with rotten food. "In what house was your father sorted into?" Helena politely queried.
Smiling widely, Marsha skipped across the courtyard. ”My dad, mum and step-mum were all Slytherin, but my Granda Hayden Ward and Grandad Carwyn Eris were both Ravenclaws?” Who knew, maybe she remembered them. Though, Granda didn’t go to Hogwarts for very long having transferred from Durmstrang. Hmm.

”No, I’m good for now. I will get food afterwards.” Settling herself on the moss beside the Ravenclaw House Ghost, Marsha looked down at her questions and started with the first one on her list; your full name. Smiling, she wrote down the answers and moved down the first few questions she had before moving on to the actual interview.

Yup, she loved this.