View Single Post
Old 09-07-2015, 07:44 PM   #9 (permalink)
Kaos.Doodles
Dark Force Defense League

SS Featured Author
Clabbert

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Takeru Asakura
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Legend Chosen
Magical Law Enforcement

x5 x7
★ BabyQuad ★ PERRY THE PLATYPUS ★ Ern's Fave ★ dangerous with brooms ★

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassirin View Post
Kyroh knew exactly who it was, obviously, because his words indicated it, but he was such a gentle flower soul that he didn't want to hurt her feelings. No matter what he ever ever said to the contrary, there was nothing that could convince Dot that Kyroh wasn't actually perfect. Not when he was gallantly protecting people's feelings all the time and stuff.

"A hero? D'you only get remembered if you're a hero?" She put her hand over his and drew it away from the etching on the window. They were in dance position like this, did he see? Face to face, her hand on his shoulder and their other hands clasped. She took a step back to see if he'd lead, or if he really was determined not to dance with her anymore.

"I'm oaky. I always feel too much, but I don't hate it unless I feel too much of a couple different things at once. I only feel two things right now, so it's not too much." If that made sense. Ravenclaws could probably handle feeling lots of things at once.
"I don't think so. You get remembered by the people who care about you." He paused and touched the carving again but Dot didn't let it stay there there for long. "The person who made that cared about him." His eyes left the carving and he turned to glance at Dot. Without much thought his free hand fell to her back and he took a small step forward.

Did she want to dance?

Dot always wanted to dance.

Hm. "What do you feel?" It made sense to him, but his brain didn't seem to work that way. It always felt like he felt one thing at once and it was either really bad or good, but it was always too much. Sometimes he just wanted to sleep to make it stop.

{act like you know me, but you never will}__{but there's one thing that I know for sure}

{i'll show you}