View Single Post
Old 01-12-2010, 07:32 PM   #35 (permalink)
Lissy Longbottom
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

Jack Fritzera - Head Boy

Name: Jack Tyler Fritzera
Date of Birth: March 1st 2053
Eye Color: Brown/Hazel-ish
Hair: Dark Brown
Height: 6'1"

Personality: Jack is a very easy going type of guy, more content to sit back and watch drama unfold than get involved in it himself. He is very talkative and likes getting to know everyone, and he tries to be as nice as possible to everyone he meets. He loves making people happy and when people dislike him, he tends to let it go to his head and often does stupid things trying to win their acceptance again.

History: Jack comes from a large family--he has two older siblings named Jeremy (who is a successful potions researcher) and Jennifer (who is a professor of Charms at Beauxbatons) and two twin siblings who are a year younger than him--Justin and Jasmine, both of whom are in Hufflepuff and the complete opposites of Jack personality wise.

Jack was born and raised in Leeds, England, and is the very distant descendant of two Hufflepuff families--the Macmillans and the Fritzeras. Everyone in Jack's family had been sorted into Hufflepuff, except for Jack, who for some unforeseen reason was chosen for Gryffindor instead. This made him the black sheep of the family, and ever since he has been trying to earn the respect of his family by making his mark in Hogwart's history.

Up until his fifth year, Jack was a complete loner, often lurking in the back of the classroom observing others. However, when his OWL year came around he was sick of hiding in the back and decided to try and break out of his shell a bit. He tried out for Quidditch and was later promoted to Captain, finally earning some respect from his sport loving father. He managed to make a few friends and over the past two years has become more outgoing and talkative with his classmates. However the stress of his Quidditch position and his recent invitation to join the Ballycastle Bats once he graduates has made Jack a bit of a worrier, and ever since his OWL year he has struggled with stress and anxiety (but don't worry, he has an inhaler!)

Over the summer, Jack made the decision to resign from his Captain post and was later promoted to Head Boy. He's looking forward to lending a helping hand to the staff and other prefects while doing his best to earn as many points as possible, earn his NEWTs and keep his spot on the Quidditch team--without having an anxiety attack.

Simply noteworthy: Jack LOVES astronomy. LOVES LOVES LOVES it. If it floats in space, he is fascinated by it. He is also very good at Herbology and absolutely rubbish at History of Magic and Potions. He has a frog named Jupiter, who was a runaway Transfiguration experiment who jumped into his bag after class one day. He also has a cat named Jinx, who spends more time with his siblings in the Hufflepuff common room than with him. He finally has an owl named Xavier who has stayed at home this semester due to poor health.

OOC: What up what up? I'm Lissy

Birthday: December 12th, 1990
Profession: College Student/Professional Fangirl
Favorite HP character: Neville Longbottom fo shooooo!

About Me: I'm a 19 year old college student who is currently attending school out in the middle of a cornfield in Illinois. I am studying to get my History degree with a minor in German, and someday I would like to work in a museum of some sort, but since I'm kind of iffy on what I want to do I'm still pursuing my teaching certification, just in case When I'm not on SS, I'm probably watching a movie since I am a HUGE movie buff, or the Chicago White Sox cause I'm a die hard fan. I'm also a bowler, although currently I'm taking a break since I've been doing it non-stop for the past four years for high school.

Snitchseeker: My previous charrie, Cale Newell, was prefect for three terms, and once Jack got here, he was promoted to Quidditch Captain for a term and a half Now Jack has been bumped up to Head Boy, and I totally love being in a prefecting position again (sort of ) Outside of the RP, I'm also a Department Head for Level 3 in the Ministry, and I've been there since we started about 2 years ago. I also making graphics in my shop in MM's "Late Night Cosmic Bowling" and I'm a writer for the Quill and the Yearbook. As if I am not busy enough I also am the VP for the Neville Longbottom FC and the Pressie of the Matthew Lewis Fan Club. If you ever want to RP just give me a shout! Jack loves making new friends

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid