Thread: Bonfire Bash
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2015, 04:29 PM   #3 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

So pretty much everyone was right when they said fifth year would fly by. But it wasn't as if she was having fun or off fighting acromantulas like her peers and professors. Though she half wish she had been because just maybe she would have been the teensy bit more relaxed when it came to her OWL examinations. Truth be told, she hadn't even paid the slightest attention to the cobwebs or anything really. Or anyone.

And she felt sort of guilty about it, particularly as she sat at the end of term "feast" and realized she felt she had less friends than when she started off the year. Sure there were people she knew but she didn't really talk to them for the year so when it came time to say goodbye, Tia felt like she had never even said hello. The only thing she had to hope for was that at least her OWL scores would maybe reflect her year of inversion. Pulling her knees up to her chest, she hugged them close as she watched the flickering flames, thinking how much that fire felt like her life right now. Flickering, barely alight . . . but somehow hoping for more life to be added.

______________So much is happening to me. So much that I can't even see.
So many words of wisdom that I am trying to be. It'll be in my own time.