View Single Post
Old 08-05-2015, 12:17 AM   #42 (permalink)
hermionesclone
Gladrags Mod

DMC & DMAC
Pogrebin

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alexander River Hirsch
Gryffindor
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
--

Ministry RPG Name:
Zhuó Xiá Li

Ministry RPG Name:
Grayson Douglas Whitlock
Accidents & Catastrophes

x11 x11
urine trouble | Pat's Strong Confident Other Half | Pees Like a Champion Unicorn Racehorse

Was it wrong of him to want to know about Culloden's teen years? He wanted to know what the man had been like, whether he was a rebel or an innocent guy. Or if he'd been the man he was now. Dude wanted to know it ALL. "Daaaaaaaang!" Wink.

"That explains it," he said, nodding slowly, "No wonder you spent such a long time travelling and doing research work." Besides, something told him that if Culloden had been around people he didn't like, he would've left sooner. Human nature and whatnot. At least, Grayson would've if he'd have been put in a situation like that. "Thanks! I just love Potions so it might not be too hard to find an aspect I enjoy." 'Least, he hoped not.

It was a good thing that the eighteen year old wasn't one to get too embarrassed. In fact, a wide smile spread across his lips while his ego soared. "See? I'm not just a pretty face."

Oh man, was the meeting over? Already? Sure, Culloden was right in that he had a buncha other people to shout about this to but a part of him kinda wanted to stay as well. The smile faltered a little but he still nodded along. "Yeah, 'course. Er," Could he? Should he?

........... He was going to.

The seventh year shuffled forwards and wrapped the man up in another hug. Yep, that's right, TWO hugs in one day. Lucky Culloden, eh? Not that it was a particularly long hug, mind you. Just a second or two or five and Grayson had let go and was smiling at the Professor again. "Guess I'll see you around?"

Waaaaaaave and off he went!