View Single Post
Old 07-17-2015, 09:14 PM   #12 (permalink)
Stormdancer

DMC & DMAC
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bennett Potter
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Atlas Ward
Ravenclaw
First Year
Default HOM HM2 - Post 2 [<3 Sorry about the link, I didn't think it would work here.]
Toto * RotiSila * ToRo * Braveheart * Grandma & Mama Tori

SPOILER!!: Angel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry174 View Post
Angel watched as Marsha came into the room, this was going to be epic and she couldn't wait to test the game out but first they had a few things to finish like someone had to be the bank.

"Well if I had the money I'd want to buy sweets, it's so good that I'm not a really bank." Angel giggled. "I'd bankrupt myself in the end." Angel really thought that but for now she was trying to figure this out.

"So I was hoping maybe you wanted to be the bank and you can set the money up." Angel knew it was fake money but you never knew you might be able to use it in shops, though technically that was wrong.

Marsha laughed, grinning at the older Gryffindor. ”Well, sweets are awesome… but I think thats tooo much sweeties. Even for me!” Though, in saying that the Welsh girl didn’t actually have too sweet a tooth - her Mama alway told her she was hyper enough without it… and it WAS true, so she tried to be good… even if it didn’t always work. Hehehe.

Listening to her though, even SHE thought it was a good idea if she kept a track of the money. ”Okay, so I think… we were going to do it the same as the muggle version?” Right? Maybe? Picking up the pile of paper she started to dish them out. They had found seven famous witches and wizards for the faces like muggle money had, and they had charmed the paper into seven different colours - before Angel had duplicated the paper to give them banking money.

Once they each had the right amount of money in front of them, she set out the property cards and set up the bank. They had decided to forgo the different stages of rents, simply one stage of rent per property, and once you owned the full colour that went up for each of them. She was excited to play though. ”Which counter do you want?” She asked, looking over the golden pieces in front of them.

[[OOC: Hogwarts Special Edition of Monopoly ]]

Last edited by Stormdancer; 07-17-2015 at 09:15 PM. Reason: Forgot to tag the post for HoMHM2