View Single Post
Old 07-16-2015, 11:07 PM   #32 (permalink)
hermionesclone
Gladrags Mod

DMC & DMAC
Pogrebin

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alexander River Hirsch
Gryffindor
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
--

Ministry RPG Name:
Zhuó Xiá Li

Ministry RPG Name:
Grayson Douglas Whitlock
Accidents & Catastrophes

x11 x11
urine trouble | Pat's Strong Confident Other Half | Pees Like a Champion Unicorn Racehorse

Grayson was practically bouncing around on the balls of his feet as he waited for Culloden to open the door. Merlin, if the man wasn't inside, he was gonna become slightly agitated. This was IMPORTANT. And he was bubbling over with excitement and had to tell SOME--

Come in?

DON'T MIND IF WE DO.

The Slytherin didn't need telling twice. As soon as he heard those words, he barged into the office, a look of pure glee spread across his face. It was as if someone had spiked his morning pumpkin juice with a healthy dose of Essence to Induce Euphoria. Did he care? Not at all!

"PROFESSOR!" he called before racing across the office and towards the man's desk. A piece of parchment was held up so that Culloden could see exactly what was written on there. Look! LOOK. "I GOT ACCEPTED! I mean, I'm gonna HAVE to get an O in Potions and at least an E in Charms, Herbology and Care of Magical Creatures if I wanna go but Professor! I'm gonna study Potions at WU!"

HOW FREAKING BRILLIANT WAS THIS?!