Thread: Girls' Bathroom
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2015, 07:26 PM   #39 (permalink)
Lislchen

DERP & DMAC
Dwarf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Siobhán O'Shea
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Olly Emmons-Clarke
Environmental Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Yasmina Payton
Accidents & Catastrophes
x3 x2
The Kisapaths | Sila!Roti | -2 | TouchableHair | ToiletPaperGuy | QueenOfConfusion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lissy Longbottom View Post

Good, she'd finally NOTICED things. Caleb could relax a bit now...just a bit though, because there were still people DOWN that hole and they sounded like they were in trouble. Hmmm. How many galleons would it take to pay this one to go down for him and investigate? Because he certainly was NOT stepping down there anytime soon.

"I don't know...I just here yelling and screaming, it sounds like there are a couple people down there...I wonder if they're fighting?" he suggested, only half-believing it himself. Everyone KNEW the stories about what used to be down there...but there couldn't REALLY be any creepy crawly things alive down there after all this time...right?

He tried to think back to how many people he'd seen slip into the bathroom before he got here. The one Gryffindor guy...Lux...another Gryffindor girl...and Evie was down there too! HE LIKED ALL THOSE PEOPLE! Or at least had no qualms with them. Was it possible that they all got into some sort of fight down there? Or had something even more sinister happened?

He couldn't hear all that much. Just yelling. He couldn't tell if this was a simple case of kids being kids...or if he needed to go get someone. WHAT TO DO WHAT TO DO. And he couldn't wait too long...because if it WAS bad...well, he wouldn't think about that JUST yet.
Maggie stepped a little closer to Caleb and the hole. Not TOO close though. What if somebody had similar thoughts she'd had earlier and tried to push her into the hole? What if all this was a trap? She glanced around but didn't really see anything out of the ordinary. Except the hole of course. That.

Also a BOY in the girl's bathroom.

"Who's down there?" That was an important question. So she would know if she was supposed to be worried or not. "Maybe we should find someone to go down and see?" Because there was NO way she was going and Caleb was still here too so you know. Maybe a Hufflepuff. They were all for helping others right?

And finding things. It was perfect.

________________________________{Drabbles}_{Meet Lissy}_{DERP}