Thread: The Pathways
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2015, 08:20 PM   #66 (permalink)
Felixir

Book Club Mod

Alley Proprietor

MO & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Charlie Upstead
Gryffindor
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aurelio Kaiser
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Daxton Prince
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Nikolai Kaiser
Minister's Office

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ezekiel Ransom-Kruus
Ollivanders
x12 x12
Lovely™ | Captain Hurted | Ariana's Bane | Resident Antagonist | Unparalleled Delight

SPOILER!!: Culloden
Quote:
Originally Posted by StarShine View Post
Cosgrach startled the boy? He didn't mean to, but oh well. Toby must have been concentrated that much onto... whatever. Cosgrach smiled and shrugged. "Didn't mean to," he said and folded his feet to sit comfortabl - but eh, sitting on the soil was never comfor - he tried kneel but his knee cracked OWW -

"DADA huh?" he said, a little flustered, and craned his neck to see the page he was on, "neat." Though, Toby was probably . . . as innocent as a unicorn so probably he could defend himself without doing much. Hehehe.

Time to change his position again to - his knees MERLIN - how was TOBY sitting so casually?! - "I - yeah," he said casually. Haha, running, him? They didn't even go in the same sentence, but running sounded too cool to be honest right now. A small lie wouldn't hurt.

Toby watched as Culloden shifted around, presumably trying to get comfortable or something. It was weird to see him almost fidget, mainly 'cause in his head, the Potions Master was always kind of... poised? Or at least, he was in Toby's mind.

... That knee crack though. Toby visibly winced just at the sound of it, and he felt a pang of sympathy pain in his own knee, though that may or may not have been more related to an old bludger injury than anything else.

He broke into a grin, finally, and shifted around slightly, all the better to see Culloden. "For real?" Toby replied, the enthusiasm clear in his voice as he closed his textbook for the moment, with his finger poking into the pages to mark his place. "I love running around the grounds. I get up early and run through here every morning. Only sometimes I gotta make sure I don't go out too early, 'cause otherwise a professor might think I'm up late and past curfew, and that could be bad." It hadn't actually happened yet, but Toby didn't quite know the boundaries, so tended to just be veeeeeery careful when he was up before or with the sun, depending on the season. "But it's better than hanging around the common room for hours, 'specially when you wake up super early, y'know?"

... Aaaaaaaanyway. He'd rambled, right? Right. Oops. "... Sorry." Ahem. Got a little carried away, there. Toby glanced down at his textbook again, flipping it open eyeing the page sceptically for a moment before looking back at Culloden. "NEWTs are super hard," he informed him, quite matter-of-factly, sure that this was information the professor would like to know. "Just by the way."

You are Chocolate!