View Single Post
Old 06-19-2015, 11:08 AM   #31 (permalink)
Stormdancer

DMC & DMAC
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bennett Potter
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Atlas Ward
Ravenclaw
First Year
Default <3 Thank you for the RP <3
Toto * RotiSila * ToRo * Braveheart * Grandma & Mama Tori

SPOILER!!: Cossssy <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by StarShine View Post
Was 'taddy', 'daddy'? Cosgrach guessed so. So far, he'd heard people call 'dad's 'oggie' and 'taddy'... He hoped his Helena didn't pick something embarrassing.

Oh, she liked potions! Cosgrach grinned back. And she liked... well, half of the classes, but it was quite understandable. All of them looked exciting, even though he saw that only in his last year.

"I'm glad!" he said, "and I bet you're great at all." No doubt. "If that was all, you can leave." Bet she also had some friends to hang out with.

”Aww, thank you Professor. Mam always says that as long as you try your best, that’s the most you can do even if you aren’t the best at something… so that’s what I’m going to try and do.” She beamed at him. Though, she wasn’t lying when she said that she liked potions..or CoMC or Astronomy… yeah. Okay. She liked a lot of the classes. WHOOOOPS!

Marsha grinned at the Professor, nodding. ”Yes, that was all I wanted to ask about. Thank you for your time, Professor.” She said with a grin, hugging the book to her chest. ”I’ll see you in class!” With that, she hopped off the chair she was on, waved goodbye and then walked out of the office.