Thread: Stubborn Love
View Single Post
Old 06-18-2015, 05:11 AM   #27 (permalink)
JeshieRAWR
Gryffindor
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Isla Reeser
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Ritter
Department of Mysteries
♥ Socelyn | #Jeness | S W A G | ShortPerson&TallPerson | Nade ♥

Jade was just about to question Nik about what his brother needed help with but decided against it when he said it wasn't important. She shrugged and smiled as the food came over. She slowly dug into her food but noticed how fast he was eating. She quickly ate into her food too in case there was something else he had planned. Which she had a feeling there was because of how nervous he had been all day. "Sleepy? Maybe it's because of how fast you ate." She smirked.

"A walk? Right now? I-okay, but I didn't really wear the greatest of shoes to walk in. It's not going to be far, is it?"
The brunette asked, looking down at her high heels. Sure she had modeled in high heels but she never had to go on long walks in them. Before she knew it, they were up and before a garden. It was beautiful and it gave her inspiration to design some new clothes, but she wouldn't talk clothes to Nikolas. Not right now, at least.

She felt him pull her closer and she leaned into him, giving him a smile. "I did, I really did. Though next time, can we eat a little slower? My mouth isn't as big as yours." She teased him. She continued walking with him in the garden, enjoying the pretty flowers when Nik started talking about how they worked things out. "I'm happy too...but I don't understand. I think we're great together. I-I mean...we're not technically together but when we were, we were perfect." She nodded. "What's going on, Nik?"