View Single Post
Old 06-16-2015, 10:16 PM   #16 (permalink)
Anna Banana

DMC & DMGS
Selkie

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Eliza Bellerose
Slytherin
First Year

x1
Default Kate Evangeline Addison
Hiss!Roar!Growl!Caw! | Hermione's Double | The Little Three | Alecate

Model: Ashley Benson
Post Color: #96D72D

xoxo, kate addison

»you should know«
Name: Kate Evangeline Addison
Born: October 30, 2073 Age: 13
House: Ravenclaw Year: Second
Wand: 9 2/3 inches; sturdy apple; unicorn hair core
Boggart: TBD
Patronus: TBD

»mirror, mirror«
Hair: blonde
Eyes: blue
Height: 5 feet 2 inches
Weight: 101 pounds

»she thinks she's all grown up«
August 31, 2085
My story begins in 2071 when my parents got married at age 21. I came along two years later, and we were a family of three. My parents were born and raised in Great Britain and even went to Hogwarts themselves. After they graduated university, though, they took positions at the Norwegian Ministry of Magic, and we've been living in Oslo ever since. Last Christmas, I asked for new clothes and shoes, but what I got instead was new clothes and shoes and a little brother named Ryland. We moved back home to Great Britain after that, because my parents wanted Ryland and me to go to Hogwarts like they did.

Before now, my mom's been my teacher. She was a Ravenclaw, and from what she's told me, Ravenclaws know lots of things. I want to be a Ravenclaw like her. Dad was a Gryffindor, and he says Gryffindors always jump head first into danger to try and save the day. That sounds sort of intimidating to me, so I'll stick to knowing lots of things like Mom. So far, I've been doing pretty good. My favorite subjects are Herbology and History of Magic, and I really, really dislike Arithmancy with a passion.

Now that I'm 11 soon-to-be 12, I've been trying to let go of the kid inside of me and learn how to be a pre-teen instead. I like that word--'teen'. It sounds so cool and so grown up! I'm still shy about having a boyfriend one day, though, and my Mom says I can't wear makeup until I'm 14. Some things will just have to wait, I guess. I'm really excited about living at Hogwarts, but I'm kind of scared, too. I'll miss my mom and dad and even Ryland, too, but I know this is the grown up thing to do! Well, that's all for now. I'm going to try and write another journal entry next year on this date, right before I start my second year. Maybe I can keep up with this parchment until then.
__________________________________________________ _________________xoxo, kate addison

January 27, 2087
Dear Journal,

...and so begins my second year. A little late, too, might I add. I missed the first half of the school year, because I was sent back home to be with my father. He developed an illness the doctors thought to be fatal, and Mom homeschooled me until he was better. Thank Merlin he recovered, and he's back working at the Norwegian Ministry of Magic, apparating back and forth each day, since we've relocated back to the United Kingdom.

There's not much to tell just yet, although, looking at my journal entry from last school year, I seemed so little and so young. I'm thirteen now--officially a teenager! I'll come back and add more once I've spent a little more time here at Hogwarts.
__________________________________________________ _________________xoxo, kate addison

»a girl's got to have her standards«
I just love
I love the colors rose pink, light blue, and coral. I can't wait to get to wear makeup, and some day, I hope to be able to style my hair like all the older girls do. I've always been home-schooled, so I'm really excited about the chance to go to school and meet new friends. I love the sunshine, and I think it's healthy to go outdoors and look at the beautiful world for at least a few hours a day. I love learning about magic and studying magical plants and potions, and I'm probably a little too excited to buy my new school supplies and clothes. My favorite treats are ice cream and cupcakes, and I'd be the happiest girl in the world if it was Christmas all year long!

I could do without
I hate being indoors for long periods of time, because there's just something about the sunshine that makes you feel free. I'm not looking forward to Arithmancy at all. Anything that's pale-colored makes me get bored, but things that are too bright make me feel like a little kid. I'm nervous about the boat ride across the Black Lake, and I'm even more nervous that the Sorting Hat won't be able to place me. That's probably about all the things I really truly don't like. There's still room on this parchment to add more if I feel like it, though.

»home is where the heart is«
Father: Silas James Addison II
Mother: Daphne Katherine Addison
Little Brother: Ryland Austin Addison
Grandparents:
--Silas James Addison I and Elisabeth Ryland Addison
--Charles "Charlie" Abbot and Katherine Abbott

Last edited by Anna Banana; 06-18-2015 at 03:25 AM.