View Single Post
Old 06-13-2015, 04:28 AM   #9 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

SPOILER!!: Simon and Tala
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holmesian Feline View Post

And here were their first wave of customers. Finishing up with a new employee from Accidents and Catastrophes, Simon was ready to move on to the blonde woman behind him. "Hello," he greeted in return before nodding at her nervous question. "Yep, you're in the right place," he assured her. Ah, the range of new persons set to graze the dark stoned walls of the ministry in the new year.

It was then Alexa came to join him. "Yes it is," Simon agreed even though it had thrown him for a loop the first time he had dealt with it from the law end. "If you grab one of those welcome bags for this lady, I will show you." It was all relatively simple, but it was still best to show rather then try to just explain it. With that he turned back to his current customer.

"May I have your name...and see your wand?" he asked, or rather instructed as he held out his hand, palm up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicole black View Post
Well, this guy wasn't intimidating, he was... Well, kind of reliable looking, and Tala let herself relax as she stood before him. It would do no good to be a bundle of anxiety, she had to seem calm and assured. She thought briefly of her cool, controlled father and wished for a moment she were a bit more like him and a bit less like her papa Ken, who was, well... A surfer dude and would have had no place here.

Tala watched quietly as the man and young woman spoke. She looked familiar, something about the edges of her mouth and the style of her hair, but Taladona couldn't place where she had seen the young woman, and she was usually so good at faces. Hm. The blonde, so caught up in her little attempt to place the girl had totally zoned out and just managed to stop herself from reacting as the man spoke to her.

"Oh, Taladona Jordan." She smiled as she dug into her little satchel, bringing out her well taken care of alder wand and handing it to the man. "Um.. Is my wand going in that thing?" It was probably a very silly question, but Tala needed to know, especially because her wand was precious and that... Machine- thingy, whatever it was, looked like it might break the wand in two.

And if it did? The ministry was so paying for her new one.

Oh man, she was gonna get to see this bad boy in action? Epic. Lex gave Simon a firm nod then turned to get an orientation package from the large pile. The young woman was really quick about it too because she didn't wanna miss the moment the machine got to work and could already hear him asking her to cough up her wand.

"Here you go, welcome to the Ministry!" She beamed as she extended the package. The name...sounded familiar but in all the excitement of finally being back at work she couldn't really place it. Nothing to do about that for now and especially not when there were questions to be answered.

"Sure is." In response to the wand going into the machine. "No worries, I'm sure they've used this thing maybe a million times by now--which could either mean it's really good....or looking to break down any minute now." ....Might not have been the most reassuring thing to say in hind sight....yeah...might not have been at all. "But we have Maintenance peeps who'd be glad to fix it--even if I don't think any came prepared to work tonight..." Huh.

So maybe she'd just drop this line of conversation all together. "Fire it up, Simon." Let's see what it could do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuppySara View Post
Chelle walked up and glanced around. Her first night! She still couldn't believe she'd gotten a job at the ministry. Sure, she was going to miss her little salon in France, but this... This just seemed amazing. She smiled over at the security guard and looked around again, still in awe at the idea of being involved here. The fifty year old look again to the guard and the few people in front of her, ready to get started already. She stayed where she was, just waiting patiently... Oh she'd wished Puck would be able to come with her... Then again her husband would probably be bored at this kind of thing. She sighed and just waited her turn.
With Simon taking this first lady, Lex waved the other up to the desk as well. There were two of them currently here, no reason the line needed to stretch for miles. There would be even less reason when the others finally got here.

"Step right up and we can have you nicely processed and on your way."

As in SHE would be the one to process her, taking the name AND USING THE FANCY MACHINE. Was Simon done with it yet? What was taking him so long. Might have been the lady. She didn't look all that thrilled about handing over her wand to begin with.

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.