Thread: Girls' Bathroom
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2015, 06:38 PM   #21 (permalink)
hpluvr037
Dark Force Defense League
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Finnlay 'Finn' Cameron Muir
Fifth Year
x5
Ravenpuff | Cap'n Crunch | Bedtime Queen | O Minion, My Minion

Text Cut: You two
Quote:
Originally Posted by kayquilz View Post
Eden was about to respond to Tanner when...another person came in. Um. Ravenclaw bathroom party, apparently? The thought made Eden smirk as she turned off the water and sighed. She might have to use magic, yeah.

She pulled out her wand and pointed at her hands. "Scourgify--" she said softly, the spell getting some of the grime off of her hands. Thank MERLIN. "I don't know..I'd do a lot of things for food--" she snickered jokingly.

And then...they were both in the stalls.

Well then.

Eden didn't know if she should carry on conversation or no...this was...awkward...so awkward.

"Thanks Penelope!" she said with a big smile. heh. This was cool.
Quote:
Originally Posted by griffin View Post
SPOILER!!: Eden and Professor Tanner

When Penelope came out of the stall, she walked over to the sinks on the opposite side of the room to wash her hands. It looked like Eden was still here, but Professor Tanner... Oh. Glancing up at the mirror, she noticed a spider on the mirror. Spiders were not that uncommon around here, and she wasn't really afraid of spiders or anything like that. She had seen quite a few in random places recently. Or maybe there weren't any more than usual and she just felt like there were more because she had noticed more of them in places like her dorm. Was shesupposed to talk to Eden? Penelope felt like she should say something, but she had no idea what to say. What kinds of things did people talk about? Penelope had never been very social and didn't talk a lot. Um... She had already said hi to Eden, and she had no idea what to say after that. "How's the therm going for you Eden?"

Having disappeared into the stall, she noted that Penelope was now back out. And that the two girls were not really talking. Tiara knew they weren't exactly best friends, but she was glad they did at least know how to create small talk. She finished what she had come to do, but noted that she had just used up the toilet paper roll. Score!

Coming back out now, she held the empty roll in her hand. "Eden, be a dear and hold this for me, will you?" Not waiting for a response, she placed the empty container in her hand. "For the art nook," she said simply, turning the tap and wincing at the cold water. Better scrub quickly!

"Penelope, can I tempt you into playing in the next gobstones match?" she asked, picking up the previous thread of conversation.

Thanks, Kitakins <3