View Single Post
Old 05-31-2015, 07:09 PM   #25 (permalink)
SarcasticStrawberry

DMAC
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maisey Wilde
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBA?
Ravenclaw

Ministry RPG Name:
Dahlia Blaze
Accidents & Catastrophes
x5
❅ Purple Lightsaber ❅| | Captain Sarcastic |

SPOILER!!: Bart <3 Yes she made me add the heart XD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post

Oh.. oh.. no.. crap! So she did want something else. Bart set down the food and got up, "I'll go grab what you want no problem." He could take the other part of the food back to school and eat later. Though she then said she'd eat what he got. Hesitating a moment he sat back down. "Next time I'll get whatever you want." He'd remember the next time. Feeling her head on his shoulder he smiled before looking back at his food. "Oh I don't know, I guess I should look around for a gift for mum and Cossy if there is anything here. Might just send Frump to get something." Hogsmeade was nice, but he at times didn't think they had what his parents would want. "Zonko's for Rebecca though." He hadn't gotten his potion exactly the way he wanted so using it on her for a Christmas present would have wait.

She didn't know and then she asked him the same question, "Oh no, you aren't getting out of this. You need to give me some ideas." He knew that trick, he used it all the time. "I'll tell you, once you've told me." He grinned as he took another bit of his sandwich. "Shopping was always so much easier when mum just did it for me, but with Helena she'll probably be too busy." Though he might ask anyway, because if he could pawn it off on someone else, why not.

"No...no its fine. Really I'll eat whatever." She really couldn't help but to smile. He was just to good to her. She was fine with what he had gotten her. She looked at him. Patting the seat beside her to sit down. "It's fine." She eyed his hesitation. Smiling when he did sit back down. She leaned up and kissed his cheek. "Anything?" She giggled a bit and took a bite of her food. Snuggling up to him, she took another bite. "I can help you. Look around. I need to look around for dad and Raeanne too. And a few other people." But there was no way that she would be able to find something for everyone in Hogsmeade. She would have to do most of her Christmas shopping during break. She snorted. "Something to make her disappear would be nice." Grinning up at him. If only it was that easy.

That was the problem though, she really didn't know what she wanted for Christmas. She really wasn't that picky about what she got. Honestly she was more concerned with what she was going to get him. Oh she knew something, it also reminded her that she needed to tell him about the art show. "Well.. I do need a new dress. Maybe that could be something." But she could just make it herself. But effort. "Okay. Now you need to give me some ideas for you." Because she had no clue about what to get him. She was always terrible at gifting for him or everyone really. "She's done a pretty good job for you then." She laughed. She had figured this all along.

You are Bread!