View Single Post
Old 05-25-2015, 03:09 AM   #7 (permalink)
JeshieRAWR
Gryffindor
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Isla Reeser
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Ritter
Department of Mysteries
♥ Socelyn | #Jeness | S W A G | ShortPerson&TallPerson | Nade ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Expecto-Penguin View Post
Braedon checked his watch and wondered where Isla was. This is why this place should have cell service or something. He could call her or text her to see where she was. He was hoping she wouldn't stand him up. No she wouldn't. He could tell she was into him. As he began to look around, he noticed Isla walking into the room. He grinned and she looked as beautiful as ever. I guess she needed time to get ready. He stood up to greet her. Then he heard her insult instead of a compliment. He laughed it off and he kissed her cheek to greet her with.

"Well look at you being beautiful as ever. I guess opposites attract don't they?" he winked. Then he pulled out the chair for her to sit on. Once he felt she sat in the chair, he walked over to see what he wanted. "Hmm what to choose.." he said scanning the menu. He couldn't keep his eyes off of her and he looked her up and down. He loved her outfit choice today. "So tell me how have you been?" he asked to keep the conversation going.
Isla was happy that Braedon laughed her insult off or else the situation could have taken a turn for the worst. But he knew that he was a good sport and could handle it. Before she knew it, he was kissing her cheek and her eyes widened. "Brae...you can't do that here." She blushed, looking around to see if any of her classmates were around. Especially Vinnie. She didn't want Vinnie to see them. Sure Vinnie didn't go to Hogwarts anymore, but she could just show up unexpectedly.

"Opposites attract? You sure?" She winked back and took a seat on the one he pulled out for her. She grabbed a menu and looked over it too, trying to decide what she wanted. She felt eyes on her and she looked up and tilted her head at Braedon. "You can take a picture if you want. It lasts longer." She stuck out her tongue and then looked back down at the menu once again. Hmm...maybe she'd have soup or something.

How was she? The brunette looked back up and thought about that question for a minute. "I'm great. Better actually." She smiled. "My brother can finally walk again, school is okay, and I just got done with my internship at a muggle bakery." Though she wouldn't tell him that she might have stole a couple donuts here and there from the bakery. "How about you?"